Day-of Coordinator Service
The price varies with the Wedding Package you select:
Southern Petite Wedding – $500
Enchanted Wedding – $600
Grand Ole Wedding – $700
Why do I need a day-of coordinator?
As the coordinator, I am there to lend a professional hand to make sure that your day goes as smoothly as it can. Hiring a coordinator for your wedding day not only lifts the stress and pressure off of you but it also takes it off of a family member or friend that would otherwise volunteer for the job. Having a professional coordinator allows everyone in attendance of the wedding to enjoy the day.
What does this service include?
One to two weeks prior to the wedding
- Meet and do a walk through of the venue to discuss arrangements and designs, get contact information from all vendors involved, discuss details.
- Create and review a day-of timeline to ensure that the day goes smoothly.
- Meet with wedding party and family to go over placements and timeline.
- Coordinate with the officiant on the timing of the processional, ceremony and recessional.
- Ensure that everyone in the wedding is confident and knows what to do.
- Meet with each vendor as they arrive to discuss set-up and order of events.
- Place wedding items (guest book, portraits, programs, etc.) where they need to be.
- Ensure that decorations and design are properly executed and flowers are handed out to the right people.
- Communicate with the wedding party of time and placement.
- Line up and direct wedding party for ceremony.
- Take care of any and all emergencies quickly and efficiently.
- Gather wedding party and family members for pictures.
- Call out names for pictures to make it a smooth and quick process.
- Communicate with caterer to ensure everything is in place and ready for guest.
- Line wedding party up for introductions.
- Make dinner plates for the bride and groom and have ready on their table.
- Lead DJ or Band member through dance transitions.
- Communicate with caterer and bartenders on needs and supplies.
- Check and restock toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.
- Assist with the timing of cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss and any other special event.
- Handle any situation that may arise and answer any questions from guest or persons.