Full-Service Wedding Planner / Coordinator
Having a wedding planner and coordinator ensures that your special day will be less stressful and absolutely perfect! My job as the wedding planner is to give advice where it is needed and to take the ideas of the bride and make them a reality.
What does this service include?
- Three meetings:
- Initial Meeting – Discuss wedding timeline and prioritize tasks, go over recommended vendors, discuss any design wishes, bride receives folder with “To-Do” list.
- Second Meeting – Discuss any other vendors that need to be booked, review wedding timeline, go over the details of wedding ceremony/reception, final decisions on centerpieces, update the “To-Do” list.
- Final Meeting – Do a walk through of the venue to discuss arrangements and design, make alternate plans (in case of bad weather, etc.), discuss any other last minute needs
- Creating a website for the wedding so that guest can RSVP, look up information about the wedding, meet the wedding party, book their hotels and even buy gifts off of your registry.
- Help decide and design Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations, stuff envelopes and put them in the mail.
- Day-to-day communication for ideas, questions, and any other needs to help make you less stressed.
- Decorating the venue for reception and ceremony including but not limited to centerpieces, signs, aisle markers, cake and gift tables, bride and groom table, etc.
- Day-of Coordinating
Our Day-of Coordinator Service helps pull everything together.
The price varies with the Wedding Package you select:
Southern Petite Wedding – $800
Enchanted Wedding – $1,000
Grand Ole Wedding – $1,200
Why do I need a day-of coordinator?
As the coordinator, I am there to lend a professional hand to make sure that your day goes as smoothly as it can. Hiring a coordinator for your wedding day not only lifts the stress and pressure off of you but it also takes it off of a family member or friend that would otherwise volunteer for the job. Having a professional coordinator allows everyone in attendance of the wedding to enjoy the day.
What does this service include?
One to two weeks prior to the wedding
- Meet and do a walk through of the venue to discuss arrangements and designs, get contact information from all vendors involved, discuss details.
- Create and review a day-of timeline to ensure that the day goes smoothly.
- Meet with wedding party and family to go over placements and timeline.
- Coordinate with the officiant on the timing of the processional, ceremony and recessional.
- Ensure that everyone in the wedding is confident and knows what to do.
- Meet with each vendor as they arrive to discuss set-up and order of events.
- Place wedding items (guest book, portraits, programs, etc.) where they need to be.
- Ensure that decorations and design are properly executed and flowers are handed out to the right people.
- Communicate with the wedding party of time and placement.
- Line up and direct wedding party for ceremony.
- Take care of any and all emergencies quickly and efficiently.
- Gather wedding party and family members for pictures.
- Call out names for pictures to make it a smooth and quick process.
- Communicate with caterer to ensure everything is in place and ready for guest.
- Line wedding party up for introductions.
- Make dinner plates for the bride and groom and have ready on their table.
- Lead DJ or Band member through dance transitions.
- Communicate with caterer and bartenders on needs and supplies.
- Check and restock toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc.
- Assist with the timing of cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss and any other special event.
- Handle any situation that may arise and answer any questions from guest or persons.